Challenge Description: The challenge is to take a photo that demonstrates the current virtual composition technique.
- The photo must follow the current composition technique.
- The subject of the photo can be anything that interests you, such as a landscape, architecture, or people.
- The photo can be taken with any type of camera, including smartphones.
- All submissions must be original and taken by the participant.
- Participants must share their photo on social media (Facebook, Meetup, Instagram or email to me at email@example.com) using the hashtag #RuleOfThirdsChallenge and tag the host (@inspiringphotogs360) account.
- The challenge will run for one week, and images will be reviewed the following week.
- Images should be based on creativity, composition, and overall impact.
Challenge Prizes: The top winner will receive a shoutout on the host account and their photo will be featured on the host account’s social media pages.
This virtual challenge is a fun way to practice and improve your photography skills. Good luck and have fun
Topics for each month are as follows:
May – “MY YARD”
June – “MY NEIGHBORHOOD”
July – “ROADTRIP”
August – “ENJOYING THE GREAT DOORS”
September – “HARVEST”
October – “AUTUMN”
November – “PREPARING for WINTER”
December – “TRADITIONS”