These examples should give you a good starting point to observe and capture different elements of movement during their road trip.
Be creative and experiment with different subjects and techniques to convey a sense of motion in your photographs.
- Passing Cars: Capture the blur of cars zooming by on the highway or local roads.
- Swirling Leaves: Take photos of leaves or dirt caught in a gust of wind.
- Flowing Rivers or Waterfalls: Photograph the movement of water as it cascades down a waterfall or flows swiftly in a river.
- Flying Birds: Capture birds soaring through the sky.
- Rolling Waves: Take pictures of waves crashing onto the shore or rolling in the distance.
- Playful Activities: Photograph friends or family engaged in active play during rest stops, such as running, jumping, or playing catch.
- Windy Weather: Capture the movement of flags or windblown hair.
- Moving Ferris Wheel or Carousel: Photograph amusement park rides in motion.
- Sports or Games: If there are sports activities or games happening nearby, capture the players in action.
- Moving Trains or Bicycles: Take pictures of trains or bicycles passing by.